Warehouse Operative – Nights
Are you hard working and a team player, with previous warehouse experience? If yes, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Charles Saunders Food Service are currently seeking Full Time, Permanent, Warehouse Operatives to join our busy warehouse team on the Night shift.
Starting salary: £17,768 (£8.54 per hour) rising to £18,658 (£8.97 per hour) per annum plus £60 monthly performance bonus upon successful completion of probationary period.Total Achievable = £19,377.00 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Benefit Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- PPE provided
Nights Warehouse Manager & Nights Supervisor
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Charles Saunders Ltd have been established in Bristol for over 50 years. We supply a full range of frozen, chilled and ambient foods, fresh and frozen seafood, together with an extensive range of tableware and disposable products. We’re also very proud to say we won Bristol Post’s ‘Large Business of the Year’ award 2017.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will suit someone who is physically fit, has a flexible attitude and can work well both alone and as part of a team, previous warehouse experience is essential.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload vehicles, by hand and using machinery provided.
- Goods In Operation- Unloading deliveries and completing appropriate paperwork
- To pick required goods as specified on a picking sheet for the next day’s deliveries
- Break down and stack products; handling carefully so as to ensure products are stored in a good condition
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and tidy condition
Skills & Attributes:
- To have a positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and apply a high level of accuracy at all times
- Efficiency is key, ensuring items are picked and loaded accurately and in good time
- Quick learner
- Able to work on your own and in a team
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Must be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved
- Forklift experience is desirable however not essential as the company will provide forklift training where necessary
- Previous warehouse experience is required
All applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.K.
Charles Saunders Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to a policy of non discrimination.
Due to the volume of applications received only successful applicants will receive a response.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.