We have an exciting career opportunity for you to join Dixons, Europe's leading specialist electrical retailer as a Warehouse Operative / LLOP Driver in Newark, NG24 2NH. If you are driven and motivated to succeed, this is the position for you!
Your Pay Rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £8.30 to £9.40 per hour (first 12 weeks)
- £8.30 to £10.79 per hour + overtime £12.45 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Training is available to become a LLOP Driver:
- £8.80 to £9.97 per hour (first 12 weeks)
- £8.80 to £11.44 per hour + overtime £13.20 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Shift times as a Warehouse Operative / LLOP Driver:
- 12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off (Both days and nights available)
- 8 hour shifts - 5 days out of 7
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and moving stock
- Processing customer orders
- Using MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as required
- Excellent training & development available
Additional duties as a LLOP Driver:
- Picking and packing customer orders using a Voice Pick System
- Using a LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) for certain tasks
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative / LLOP Driver:
- Competitive salary and weekly pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- Monthly engagement events and raffles for all colleagues
- Temp to perm opportunities for high performers
Role Location: Newark, NG24 2NH.
Click apply now and we will contact you shortly!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.30 - £11.44 per hour