We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our team at Standfast & Barracks.
Who are we?
Standfast & Barracks is one of the most versatile and innovative fabric printers in the world. We produce the finest quality prints for many design-led home furnishings and apparel brands on the market today.
We offer a bespoke design service to our customers. This includes producing high quality colour separations for colouration and engraving use, for both digital and conventional printing.
We produce prints combining both traditional and innovative cutting-edge technology. We offer a choice of fabric printing techniques including conventional rotary and flat-bed printing using a variety of dyes to the latest ink-jet digital technology. We pride ourselves on our quality and service to our customers.
- General Warehouse duties within the Despatch Warehouse
- Loading & unloading wagons
- Completion of warehouse documentation
- Collection of rolls
- Booking stock into the warehouse
- Maintaining stock control & assisting with stock takes
- Organising collection & waste removal
- Building pallets
- Manual handling and lifting of fabric rolls
If you would like to be considered for the position of Warehouse Operative, you will have the follow background and experience:
- A counterbalance Fork Lift Truck license and clean driving license are essential
- Experience in a Warehouse position or similar is essential
- Experience of working in a Lean Manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- ICT skills and GCSE Maths
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to carry out instructions
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please click ‘Apply’ now!