Warehouse Operative for Argos
FANTASTIC NEW RATES OF PAY !!!
We are one of the top payers for warehouse work in the area - Fantastic Pay Rates of up to £13.55 P/h in place until December 2019. With ongoing work in 2020
Working on this site has many benefits, such as guaranteed 30hrs a week. A staff shop offering up to 65% discount, 10% discount in all Argos Stores and subsidised canteen. And should you have a friends and family who are looking for work there is a £50 refer a friend scheme.
We also have shifts that fit around the kids and your studies to help you earn that extra cash.
Working as a warehouse operative at the Argos distribution centre in Heywood has more benefits than just earning potential. Many of our colleagues have been taken on to permanent contracts, with 30% of our colleagues having over two year service and our longest serving colleague working here for 11 years. And with 10% discount within Argos stores and up to 66% discount within the on site staff shop you can save as you earn.
- Hourly rates: : £9.01 - £13.55
- Shifts: 6:30am - 2:30pm, 2:30pm - 10:30pm, 10:30pm - 06:30am on a 5 days from 7 rota.
- Part time hours/Week end shifts only
- Overtime available
- Location: Heywood
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking orders
- LLOP Picking
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free Onsite Car Park
- Free Meal Vouchers whilst in training period
- 10% discount in all Argos stores
- Staff shop with up to 66% discount
- Subsidised Canteen
- 28 Holidays paid per year
- Employed Status
- Temp to perm opportunities
- 30 hour guaranteed hour contracts
- £50 recommendation scheme
- Opportunities to increase your skills by being trained on other departments such as goods in, despatch and FLT.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative role, please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9.01 - £13.55 per hour