If you would like to join a global company you can secure a future with, this could be the role for you!
We have exciting Warehouse Operative opportunities available at our Holmfield site, to join us on a fixed term basis, on rotating 06:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00 shift pattern (these shift patterns may vary dependant on demand). In return you will be provided with a competitive rate of £9.12 per hour.
Advanced Supply Chain is an International supply chain business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. Joining us as our Warehouse Operative, you will work as part of the processing team, ensuring customer service levels are met and Health & Safety practices are consistently complied with.
Responsibilities of our Warehouse Operative:
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the accurate tipping and splitting of customer deliveries into the warehouse. Working closely with the shift supervisor to ensure the requirements of internal and external customers are met. This is physical role that requires a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Tipping loose loaded containers
- Splitting/sorting palletised deliveries
- Moving stock to the production areas
- Ensuring all pallets in input are kept in a neat and tidy manner
- Responsibility for the H/S of the warehouse, ensuring that the area is clean and tidy
- Ensuring racking is kept clean and tidy
- Emptying of all bins and skips both in the warehouse and offices
- Adding unexpected orders onto query database
- Undertaking any other duties which may be required as directed by management
Skills and experience required to become our Warehouse Operative include:
- Exceptional eye for detail & quality checking
- Ability to work as a team member and alone with the minimum of supervision
- An excellent time keeping/attendance record
- The ability to use own initiative and communicate well at all levels
- IT literate with experience of using warehouse management systems (preferred)
- Previous experience in similar environment (preferred)
- FLT licence (preferred)
We are excellent at developing our staff and provide full training with possibilities of career progression.
If you want to start a new journey as our Warehouse Operative, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!