We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join an award winning team based in Segensworth. Our long standing Global client offers a great working environment, full training and a competitive package.
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in a state of the art distribution centre.
Must be able to provide 5 years' worth of background/pre-employment checks.
* Monday - Friday, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm (Weekly rotation) starting at £8.21p/h after 12 weeks £10.12p/h
* Sunday - Thursday, 10pm-6am starting at £9.13p/h after 12 weeks £11.88p/h
* 4 Days On 4 Days Off, 7am-7pm starting at £8.21p/h after 12 weeks £11.00p/h
* Stock control
* Operating Pallet Trucks
* Operating Machinery
* Electronic Order Picking
* Ad-hoc Warehouse duties as required
You should have/be:
* Accurate and Numerate
* IT Literate
* Good communication
* Able to make our way to work due to location.
* Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
To be considered for the role please add exact dates of previous employment to your CV.
Please contact Rebecca or Chloe on 02380 399998 for further information, or you can send us an email at