- Providing operational cover over 24 hours from Monday - Saturday to ensure all activities are completed in line with business needs/customer expectations
- Carrying out additional duties as determined by the line manager.
- Ensuring all orders are processed accurately in a timely manner.
- Following all policy guidelines as issued by management on the processing of orders.
- Developing appropriate product and systems knowledge to carry out daily work-load.
- Identifying and reporting on health, safety and environmental issues within the work place.
- Present, build and assemble power distribution units
- Fit electrical components and electrical wiring working from schematics and drawings
- Using hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
- Self motivated and quality focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills both face to face & via telephone
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
The role offers a highly competitive financial package which includes:
- Opportunity to opt into a Worker Benefits Program what includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, etc.
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
Pay Rate & Hours
- 37 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 - & Friday 07:30 till 12.30pm
- Pay rate £8.30 per hour, will increase after 12 weeks to £8.57
The position is due to start immediately and the successful candidate will have 2 years checkable references and eligibility to work in the UK.
If this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today!
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
£8.30 - £8.57 per hour