Come and join our busy and friendly team as a Warehouse Operative in Livingston, EH54 8TB. You will be working for one of the largest Supermarkets in the UK, with a real opportunity for long term and permanent opportunities.
We offer regular overtime, a very friendly environment with good career prospects, a variety of shift patterns to help suit your work-life schedule and plenty more!
The pay rates as a picker packer are well above the National living wage:
Working as a warehouse operative, pay rates begin at £8.20 and go as high as £13.66 per hour, depending on shift and performance.
Additional benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
- The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is Provided
- Full training provided as a picker packer
Whilst we would love everyone to be able to join our team as a picker packer, there are some conditions to become a Warehouse Operative:
- You will have to be over the age of 18
- Due to the nature of the job you will have to be happy to work with Meat and Alcohol
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test
- Working in a cold environment or chilled environment, however PPE is provided for this
- Be able to lift weights up to 20kg (44lbs) independently
There is a real opportunity to earn a permanent contract, this really can be the start of a whole new career as a Warehouse Operative.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.20 - £13.66 per hour