Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant & Parts Storepersonwith excellent customer service, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative is required for a busy Depot based in Dundee, Scotland.
LOCATION: Dundee, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE:Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence
**Full Training Provided **
Due to the Company’s recent expansion, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant & Parts Storepersonwith excellent customer service, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant & Parts Storeperson you will primarily support the Engineering Team, manage stock, deal with customer enquiries and carry out day-to-day administration.
In addition, as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant & Parts Storeperson you will also support the distribution office, carrying out order processing and administration tasks.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant & Parts Storeperson:
- Management and control of stock and parts
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Assist with processing documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
- Carry out any administrative tasks as required
- Dealing with customer enquiries, both on the phone and face-to-face
- Assisting with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- Team player
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Organised with good time-management and administrative skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid Driving Licence
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry and/or mechanical engineering would be a benefit, although is not essential - Full training will be given to the right candidate
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is required. Some weekend work will also be required.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dundee, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertisingand CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk