Warehouse Operative Flexi FLT Licence
Who are they?
Our client has been operating under an umbrella company since 1985, servicing household names from their 70 locations across the UK.
Powered by their People
They’re proud to be powered by their people – they’re the heart of our client's success. A family owned business dating back over 200 years, they have a vibrant mix of colleagues up and down the country: from drivers, walkers, hikers, swimmers, runners, painters, singers and everything else in between! Living our values by ‘Working Together’ and ‘Trusting Each other’ means that you are bound to meet people who will become friends along the way.
A bit about the role:
They are looking for an experienced FLT Operative who is licensed to operate a Flexi (Aisle Master) also LLOP and PPT would be desirable. This operation is a 24 hours Monday to Friday. They are looking for individuals for are day shift which rotates 06.00 - 14.00 & 14.00 - 22.00.
The operation focuses on warehousing and handling finished goods and raw materials associated with a leading brand light snack manufacturer. The warehouse has a small team across the three shifts therefore the ability to work both as a team member and individually is important. This is a BRC accredited warehouse that requires high hygiene standards and processes. Health & Safety is key priority in ensuring the environment is safe and sound to all. All colleagues will receive adequate training to carry out duties that include receipt and despatch, put away and replenishments. Majority of pallets is full pallets however there is a proportion of layer picks.
A day in the life as Warehouse Operative include any of the following:
- Driving a Flexi Truck / FLT
- Load trailers with customer goods in timely manner
- Manual handling of products - Case Picking daily
- Signing for and accepting responsibility for tasks that have been completed.
- Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
What will make you a great fit for this role?
- To hold a valid FLT licence or Flexi licence and experience essential
- 6 months or more experience operating in a BRC accredited warehouse
- Attention to detail
- Team member
- Helpful nature
- Able to use own initiative
Extra brownie points:
- Positive can do attitude
- Methodical and numerate
- Good communicator
- Ability to work well with colleagues
Let’s talk perks…
- Potential overtime available dependant on shift and contract
- Discounts on days out, tickets, gym memberships, retailers, restaurants and more!
- Free cash healthcare scheme for all employees including dependent children; 24/7 counselling & support, 24/7 GP helpline, dental, health screening & more
- Free eye care vouchers for VDU users; (free eye test & discount on glasses)
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Expanding portfolio of training opportunities
- Annual leave (okay okay okay, they know this is an entitlement we just wanted to remind you)
- Much more!
- Some of this month’s picks – 30% off Adidas, 10% off Apple, 4% off Tesco!
Ready to set the wheels in motion?
What are you waiting for! Apply now with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’re ideal for the job. Successful applicants will be invited to a face to face interview. They know the right fit for their team is out there, do you think it could be you? You know what to do…
They can’t wait to meet you!