Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new challenge? Driven and motivated with a hands-on approach? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to recruit a number of Warehouse Operatives to join us based in Bury St Edmunds. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
- Day Shift – Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Mid Shift – Monday to Friday, 12.00pm to 8.30pm
With over 42 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Benefits our Warehouse Operative will receive:
- Holidays rising to 25 days (after qualifying period)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount on Sealey products
- Free on-site parking
Responsibilities as our Warehouse Operative will include but may not be limited to:
- Picking stock from an order list
- Packing orders for despatch
- Loading delivery vehicles
- General housekeeping
What we’re looking for in our Warehouse Operative:
- As our ideal Warehouse Operative, you must be reliable and flexible in your approach to work
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work on your own initiative when required
- Previous experience of order picking and using in-house computer systems would be an advantage
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above to become our newest Warehouse Operative, then please click APPLY today!