Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new challenge? Driven and motivated with a hands-on approach? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Sealey are now recruiting for a number of experienced Warehouse Operatives to join the team at the company’s head office in Bury St Edmunds. These are full time, permanent positions on a variety of shifts:
- Day Shift – Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Mid Shift – Monday to Friday, 12.00pm to 8.30pm
- Night Shift – Monday to Friday, 6.00pm to 2.00am
We offer a competitive basic salary and great benefits, including:
- Holidays rising to 25 days (after qualifying period)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount on Sealey products
- Free on-site parking
As our Warehouse Operative you will undertake a variety of tasks, which could include any or all of the following:
- Picking stock from an order list
- Packing orders for despatch
- Loading delivery vehicles
- General housekeeping
What are we looking for in our Warehouse Operative?
- Must be reliable
- Flexible in your approach to work
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work on your own initiative when required
- Previous experience of order picking and using in-house computer systems would be an advantage
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Warehouse Operative, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.