Warehouse Operative - £9.30ph
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in our clients busy retail distribution centre based in Barton-Under-Needwood near Burton-On-Trent. You will be provided with full training by our client which will enable you to work across a variety of departments. We have a friendly onsite team to assist you in your role and we provide some excellent benefits for you to take advantage of.
- Salary: £9.30ph
- Working Hours, rotating shifts of a Warehouse Operative: Sunday to Saturday mornings 6:50-14:50 and afternoons 14:50-22:50. Part Time shifts available too.
- Free Transport from Burton On Trent
- Duration: ONGOING
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking
- Receiving returned stock
- Loading & unloading trailers
- No experience needed as full training will be given.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- A number of permanent roles available after Christmas
- Peak bonus in place from 25th August: Rotating days £9.30ph
- Free transport from Burton-On-Trent
- 10% staff discount
- Discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Ongoing Work
- Free Gym facilities
- Free Parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9.30 - £9.30 per hour