We are recruiting for several Warehouse Operatives in the Burton upon Trent area. With the possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates. This alcohol distribution centre is within easy reach of town and has access to public transport.
Choose to work either:-
- 2pm - 10pm Sunday to Thursday - £8.50 per hour
- 10pm - 6am Sunday to Thursday - £8.80 per hour
You will need to be willing to work compulsory over time if required which can involve a 12 hour shift.
Immediate starts - permanent positions after short trial
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse picking experience ideally using LLOP or PPT trucks
- Using RF Scanners
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking Beer, wine and spirits
- Using LLOP and RF Scanners
- Training provided
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent working environment
Benefits of working with us as a warehouse operative:
- Permanent positions available after short trial
- Immediate start
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : 01283 523 320.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£8.50 - £8.80 per hour