We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in the Bristol area BS32 0BF. We are recruiting for our client based in Bristol.
As a Warehouse Operatives you will need to have:
- Right to work in the UK
- Fork Lift Licence ( Not essential)
- Salary: £8.61 days £9.61 nights per hour
- Working Hours for Warehouse Operative are various shifts 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm days 6pm to 6am Nights
- Location: Bradley Stoke
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Carry out tasks as per daily shift requirements, or as requested by the Team Leader, Supervisor or Stores Manager. Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading of Lorries.
- Receiving, checking and putting away incoming deliveries.
- Picking materials, packaging and consumables for production.
- Removing materials from freezer, following the defrost plan and procedures, completing paperwork and labelling accordingly.
- Use of manual handling equipment as appropriate, e.g. Fork lift trucks.
- Data entry of stock movements into companies computer systems.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£8.61 - £9.61 per hour