Do you want to work in a fun, engaging and modern warehouse? Are you looking for full time work with excellent development opportunities? If so, we have the perfect role for you as a Warehouse Operative for Dixons Carphone in Leeds, LS19 7WP.
Warehouse Operative Pay Rate:
- £8.30 to £9.40 per hour (first 12 weeks)
- £8.30 to £10.79 per hour + overtime £12.45 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Your Shift times as a Warehouse Operative include:
- 12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off (Both days and nights available)
- 8 hour shifts - 5 days out of 7
- As a Warehouse Operative you will be picking and moving stock
- Processing customer orders and checking for accuracy
- Using MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as required
- Excellent training & development available
Skills required as a Warehouse Operative:
- Good English literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Strong work ethic
Excellent Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Competitive salary and weekly pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- Monthly engagement events and raffles for all colleagues
- Temp to perm opportunities for high performers
Role Location: Leeds, LS19 7WP.
Why delay? If you'd love to become a Warehouse Operative, click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.30 - £10.79 per hour