Food Warehouse Operative(s) Required
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights & Weekends required.
- Part time shifts, Part Time days, Week days or weekends only
- Location: Beeston
- Duration: Ongoing - can lead to permanent opportunities for suitable candidates
- We also offer a £30 Refer a Friend Scheme
We are currently recruiting for Food Warehouse Operative(s) in the Beeston area . This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing production company. Full training is provided by the company.
Role of a Food Warehouse Operative(s):
- Working on a production line in an ambient and chilled environment.
- Chopping Vegetables, Seasoning Vegetables, Cooking Vegetables using Grills & Ovens, Preparing salads, Cooking & cooling Pasta.
- Operating machines, Grills and Ovens
- Maintaining food Hygiene standards
- Using measuring scales
- Working in a team
- Picking and packing
- General warehouse work
- Quality Inspecting
- Processing and moving stock
Benefits of the Food Warehouse Operative(s) Role:
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in the Food Warehouse Operative role please click apply Or call us on 01332 221555.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
8.72 - 8.72 per hour