£30-32,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 10am-6.30pm / 7am-16.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Experience working with Chemicals is vital for this position
• Strong leadership skills in a fast moving warehouse environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to multi-task.
• Able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience working within manufacturing would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for supervising the Warehouse & Dispatch team in their day to day activities to meet all business needs. Duties will include...
• Supervising and maintaining site requirements in a manner which complies with the relevant statutory health, safety and environmental provisions,
• Lead and deliver the warehouse and dispatch activities required to meet customer requirements
• Ensure quality control is implemented and maintained at all times.
• Inspection of premises with respect to ensuring compliance with the relevant requirements, statutory provisions and applicable risk assessments.
• Organising resources to meet the scheduling plan (including labour, plant, materials and other equipment as necessary) in a safe, timely, efficient and cost-effective manner to meet production demands.
• Recruiting and training of resources.
• Supervising of employees to ensure labour is provided including managing holidays and absences
• Tracking and reporting of operational performance against Key Performance Indicators.
• Auditing of activities to ensure standards are met and maintained.
This company has a well established and reputable name within their industry. They can offer long term progression prospects and are well known for mentoring and training staff.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.