About the opportunity
Our client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to be part of their team. The suitable individual must have worked in a scanning environment with solid Warehouse Management System and Warehouse Control System experience. This is a contract position for 1 month only
- Maintain shipping, receiving and transportation operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce company policies and procedure
- Oversee warehouse operations and contents by ensuring that established security and safety procedures and protocols are followed
- Control inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and other physical counts as needed
- Ensure that all results are properly reconciled with data storage system
- Maintain housekeeping condition of warehouse
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met timeously as per company policies
- Oversee the scheduling of transportation
- Ensure that deliveries to companies/customers are carried as needed
- Liaise with managers as well as suppliers/vendors
- Approve and review all freight invoices to ensure proper billing for services received
- Solid working experience within a scanning environment
- Must have strong IT System Application and software development knowledge
- 5 Experience working with ERP systems – Dynamics 365, Warehouse Management Systems, Warehouse control Systems
- Warehouse racking experience
- Strong management skills
- Logistics qualification advantageous
rhi is a professional services consultancy working with clients on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects in the energy sector. Tracing our history back to the 19th century, we have spent the last 50 years as a global leader to the energy industry.
We combine efficient systems and processes with a deep understanding of client challenges and market insight. We work with our clients to deliver information and resources that will support every stage of their operations. We deliver value to our employees, our clients and the countries that we work in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.