Our Clients, based in Harleston, Norfolk, are looking to hire a Warehouse Assistant to support the Assistant Warehouse Manager and the Managing Director with the day to day general administration of warehouse duties.
This company is a global, 100% ecological, paint manufacturer, with over 45 worldwide distributors. Using only natural ingredients and an entirely sustainable manufacturing process, making their product one of the most environmentally aware paint in the world to date,
complying with the most stringent quality and environmental standards, and is one of the only paints in the world to hold the Cradle to Cradle Gold and Silver certifications.
This young, emerging company, boasts a massive growth potential and to become a team member at this relatively early stage, offers real career progression opportunities.
Your duties will include:
· Assisting with stock control and stock taking
· Ordering materials for the warehouse and maintaining stock levels
· Check in goods and recording goods in notes on Orderwise and file
· Goods out notes produced and recorded on Orderwise
· Managing and processing online and phone orders
· Packing paints ready for delivery
· Tinting and mixing paints
· Transforming stock, producing sample pots, creating sample boards and POS for display
· Assist quality checking goods in and out
· Booking couriers for collections and delivery
· Supply proof of delivery to customers and check and update on ETA for deliveries
· Liaise with couriers and update manager with data
· Liaising with returns department to facilitate goods return system
· Any other general administration and warehouse duties as reasonably required
Skills and abilities:
· A full clean driving licence
· A current forklift licence is essential– considerations would be made if recently expired
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication, organisational and I.T/PC skills
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week. 7.30 am to 4.30 pm with 1 hour in unpaid breaks during the day which includes ½ hour for lunch generally between 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm.
Basic salary starts at £19,500 – £21,000 (dependent on experience), paid monthly in arrears on or about the last Friday in the month paid directly into your bank account.
· 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Workplace pension
By applying for this position, you agree for your data to be stored by SwarmBe Ltd until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Your data will only be used for the purposes intended. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you if requested.