Do you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference?
Would you like to progress and gain qualifications?
Would you like to work for a company that pays for your training?
If you have answered yes to the above, then apply now.
Here at CMG south west, you will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred care and support to adults with autism and complex needs. As a company we encourage independence and life skills, as well as supporting personal care and general household duties such as cooking, ironing, stock control, updating paper work and cleaning.
The services operate 24/7, so you will be required to work shifts on a rota basis, hours are typically between 19:45 – 08:00. You will also be required to work a proportion of weekends and on calls.
Due to operational requirements we are unable to provide school hour shift patterns. We may also be unable to accommodate non drivers and/or non swimmers. However, this is dependent on operational requirements at the time of application and is reviewed on a regular basis.
You will receive high quality induction and ongoing paid training, so no qualifications or previous care experience is necessary. We have fantastic development and progression opportunities and actively encourage the development of our staff teams.
About the company
What we offer in return for your hard work
- Starting pay rate of £9.23.
- The option to increase your earnings with overtime.
- Bank holiday premiums of double time.
- Fully paid induction, training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- A generous staff discount and benefits e.g. Cinema, days out, shopping, holidays and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution.