Would you like the opportunity to work at Lord's, the Home of Cricket and the most famous cricket ground in the world?
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is looking for enthusiastic casual waiting staff to work cricket matches and other events all year round.
Lord's is a sports and events venue where the best want to perform, both on and off the field. We take pride in our reputation for providing some of the finest food and service within the sports industry.
We are always searching for individuals with a professional attitude to join our Catering team. So whether you have a wealth of experience, or simply enjoy working hard whilst having fun, we want to hear from you!
The role involves:
- Serving food and beverages with highest standard of customer service
- Effectively and efficiently responding to customer queries and needs
- Acting as an ambassador for the prestigious Lord's brand
- Maintaining presentation standards and cleanliness of work area
- Following correct procedures regarding room setup and breakdown
- Complying with Health and Safety standards at all times
Waiting | Waiting staff | Restaurant | Boxes | Hospitality | Catering | Operations | Casual work | Cricket | Lord's
- Exceptional customer service skills, delivered with a smile at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Good food and drinks knowledge
- Take pride in contributing to the enjoyment of our guests
- High standard of personal presentation
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive on a challenge
- Team player
- Hard working
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is based at Lord's Cricket Ground in St. John's Wood, London. It is an exceptional venue, with a Catering, Hospitality and Meeting and Events team renowned for delivering events of the highest quality.
£8.60 - £8.60 per hour