Job Title: VP Sales and Business Development
Salary: Excellent salary
Key Skills: Sales, Business Development, Software, Start-Up, Technology
About the role
Our client is expanding their Sales team to take advantage of the massive opportunity being presented by their advanced software products. They need a dynamic, accomplished VP of Sales and Business Development with a proven track record in a similar start-up environment who is capable of leading and motivating a growing sales team as well as ‘getting their sleeves rolled up’ and closing business with large partners and digital brands.
If you are a VP of Sales and Business Development that has a collaborative approach to working, is adaptable and relishes owning complex problems in a dynamic and challenging (but very enjoyable) working environment then this could be the ideal role for you.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a sales team in a start-up environment to deliver exceptional results in terms of revenue growth, profitability and total number of new client contracts
- Strong team player who will help develop and support all members of the Sales team
- Experience of strategic and consultative selling methodologies, including their application through partner channels and directly
- Experience selling complex technical solutions (to a range of different stakeholders e.g. technical, commercial, executive, partners, resellers)
- Experience of working in high growth small and/or entrepreneurial businesses
- Proven ability to close commercial deals and hit sales targets Highly developed written and spoken communication skills
- Rudimentary knowledge of commercial contracts in order to review and make simple drafting changes
- Numerate, with the ability to construct complex, accurate commercial proposals
Job Reference Code – MJH2646MON