Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The VP of Marketing, EU & ME is responsible for overseeing the region’s Marketing, PR, digital branding (including digital press and social media) and ecommerce (shared w/ NYC based Digital Commerce team) initiatives with a strong focus on building brand awareness and luxury brand positioning for Tory Burch. This position will support our existing retail locations, our wholesale and specialty partnerships in both the EU and ME, as well as our Digital Commerce business.
- Function as key strategic leader, building brand awareness and luxury positioning in the EU & ME.
- Supervise, build and develop the local marketing and PR teams and ensure consistency through an integrated approach.
- Oversee the execution of the seasonal brand strategy as well as corporate initiatives in the EU & ME.
- Serve as executive contact for local marketing agency(ies) to oversee projects and initiatives to support marketing through offline and online strategy.
- Liaise with TB Corporate marketing/PR teams regularly to understand ongoing and seasonal global initiatives to be leveraged in market.
- Communicate marketing, PR & event plan to TB corporate on a monthly basis.
- Initiate contact and liaise with external partners, event hosts and 3rd party providers as needed.
- Support the needs of the Sales departments by developing strong relationships with retail, ecommerce, wholesale and specialty partners and new initiatives to grow brand awareness, traffic and sales at all points of distribution.
- Create, manage, and evolve relationships with local print, media and other marketing vendors.
- Develop and Execute (with local team) in-store events and other special promotions following brand guidelines.
- Analyze competitive activities in market place & provide quarterly recaps for HQ.
- Participate in the development and launch of new and existing websites for Tory Burch in the EU & ME.
- Partner with the buying team to understand the buy per market/country.
- Oversee local team’s requests to TB HQ for all printed collateral needs (i.e. invitations, DM, GWP, in-store signage, etc).
- Web / Social media – liaise with HQ on seasonal strategy and communicate plans to local partners, report on local needs and strategies.
- Work to enhance CRM with boutique managers, wholesale partners and TB HQ; partner with CMO on the evolution of CRM with a keen focus on needs specific to EU & ME.
- Manage annual marketing and PR budgets with support from HQ Marketing, PR and Finance teams.
- Function as executive contact for third-party Marketing agency(ies):
o Hold regular calls to manage overall strategy
o Set seasonal brand strategies and goals with third-party agency(ies)
- Ensure brand integrity and set the standard for the Marketing & PR teams when communicating with all external points of contact.
- Support the ongoing development and launches of websites supporting EU & ME; partner with both the local and NYC-based digital commerce teams.
- Partner with NYC-based digital branding team and continue to develop market initiatives to support digital brand presence and increase brand awareness both editorial and marketing-driven.
- Develop and implement a digital influencer strategy to gain reach and brand awareness in EU & ME.
- 10+ years of experience in local Marketing
- Experience overseeing and/or working closely with PR and developing a localized strategy; (both traditional and digital)
- Experience in Fashion & Luxury
- Passion and Enthusiasm for the brand and customer
- Experience in Digital branding
- E-commerce, CRM experience a plus
- Fluent in at least English & Italian, French and German desired