Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
- Oversees all employees and activities within the BL Order Fulfilment organization and ensures the effective and efficient management, delivery, installation and training of the BL solutions in a time frame consistent with revenue, cash-flow and working capital goals of Elekta, respecting & securing quality and regulatory compliance.
- Provides guidance, instructions, strategic direction and leadership to the BL OF organization, and co-operate with the regional OF functions, for the purpose of achieving key result in Product Revenue, Employee Loyalty and Customer Satisfaction.
- Elevate the strategic focus
- Aligns processes
- Excellence / Drives effectiveness & efficiencies
- Overview of demand planning & alignment with SCM functions
- Coordination across regions
- Customer/Regions interface/voice regarding PCP, customer requirements and excellence improvements
- Own and optimize Global BL revenue plan, being the BL interface with the regional OF Heads and work closely with the BL Controller
- Order backlog monitoring & review
- In joint co-operation with the regions, being operational responsible for execution of all solution orders in BL, including installation and application training.
- Alignment with Global E&T and Application team
- Customer experience for service delivered
- Member of the BL SCM Management Team
- Take decisions for the BL Linac Order Fulfilment in accordance to the business directives and strategy
- Overall responsible to ensure that corporate and legal policies are fulfilled within the BL Lina Order Fulfilment organization
- Take decisions for the Bl Linac Order Fulfilment in accordance to the business directives and strategy
- Approve processes/documents for Elekta Order Fulfilment Process in accordance with the Quality Systems
- Approve travels, personnel working hours and purchase requests according to budgets and Authorization Policies
- Approval rights according to the Elekta Signatory rights
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies –
- Industrial work experience, with focus on capital goods in an advanced industrial environment with high demands on quality and project management
- Master’s degree (science, business administration, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Documented Management experience and skills, including cross-location (remote) management and team building
- Proven track record of demonstrating effective leadership, achieving results through others, effective change management and setting high and sound performance standards.
- Strong knowledge /understanding of the markets for Elekta products as well as solid knowledge and experience of the medical devices industry generally
- Strong financial/commercial background – preferably from a Capital Equipment/Project based company
- Fluent in English and preferably other European languages with good multicultural experience and skills
- Excellent team player at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates high ethical standards, values and sound business judgement