The Vice President, Global Growth Solutions will provide executive leadership and focus in defining, launching, and managing the development of products and propositions as well as the GTM of our business, which consists of a significant on-premise software revenue base that is evolving to a diverse and healthy set of Cloud offerings.
This individual will have responsibility for the thought leadership necessary to drive Decision Analytics products and propositions globally across the complete customer life cycle. The portfolio is in the process of undergoing significant change due to strong growth opportunities which is leading to the need for this newly created role.
The successful candidate will drive the global product strategy and roadmap direction for Decision Analytics Lifecycle Solutions, identify and prioritize new market opportunities and work with the Decision Analytics leadership and regional teams to convert those opportunities into significant revenue growth.
This individual will take a market-driven approach to product development and positioning, the successful applicant will also be accountable for driving the global product strategy and commercial execution of Experian Decision Analytics' evolving Cloud/Non-Cloud lifecycle Solutions. The individual will have approximately three direct reports who are responsible for specific aspects of the customer lifecycle.
In particular, candidate will:
• Work closely with Decision Analytics' global leadership team to prepare a market-focused product strategy and cross-functional execution plan in support of the approved vision for our cloud solution capabilities.
• Work with six regional product management teams, and the strategic marketing & research team, to direct and support local execution of approved lifecycle solution initiatives, substantially enhance Experian's value proposition and competitive differentiation, and ensure that these requirements are reflected in the software development plans and product roadmaps.
Critical to the role is the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with stakeholders across the business. This person will be an expert at influencing others and provide the leadership and vision to the team to drive the change required to support a high -performance organization.
What are we looking for:
This individual will be globally recognised and trusted as the senior product expert by Experian's consultants, sales, development, and delivery personnel for their product line.
• Extensive/proven experience working with enterprise software solutions, at least some of which is focused on financial services and the banking industry.
• Significant specific, demonstrable, hands-on experience with both cloud and non-cloud products and services in a leadership capacity.
• Significant experience in a management capacity leading the product management function.
• Strong client facing and business development skills.
• A commercial leader with a comprehensive understanding of market needs and challenges along with the ability to craft propositions to meet those needs.
• Excellent knowledge of business IT and information systems:
• Proven experience developing sound analytically based strategies combined with the • leadership to articulate and evangelize the product vision and strategy.
• Deep understanding of the software product development processes.
• A proven track record of successfully managing one or more products, to meet aggressive growth targets.
• Able to develop and manage product pricing strategies.
• Demonstrated capability to support complex client contracts and negotiations.
• A history of creating comprehensive go-to market plans to effectively launch new products • and provide on-going support.
• Proven ability to develop and manage system migration plans as new versions and platforms are introduced.
• Ability to communicate and influence a wide range of internal groups including sales and • development teams as well as at the most senior levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
• Strong track record of effective delivery in a fast-growing business.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• A strong leader and team player, in a highly demanding environment.
• Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex, matrix environment at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Capable of presenting at industry conferences.
• Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity.
• Very strong problem-solving ability.
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
• Highly motivated and self-starting.
• Excellent influencing skills.
• Very good consultancy skills.
• Proven experience taking new products from concept to market, including successful launch and subsequent management.
• Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Technology, or related field.
• Preferred: MBA.
• Desired: Pragmatic Marketing or similar product management certification.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Achievement of revenue and other financial targets.
• Excellent leadership and vision for the team.
• Product strategy for responsible products and propositions well documented, accepted and acted upon by regions.
• Product initiatives/plans in support of product strategy successfully executed.
• Market requirements for responsible products and propositions well documented and accepted.
• Product roadmaps clearly defined and updated, in line with market needs and regional priorities.
• Product roadmap confirmed with stakeholders and updated regularly.
• Enhancement requests well documented and prioritized, with supporting business case.
• Commercials in support of responsible products well defined and in regular use.