Love selling SaaS deals into large enterprises and fast moving disrupters? If yes, keep reading.
Celtra is searching for a hungry, curious, entrepreneurial SaaS seller with an understanding of marketing and advertising to develop and close sales deals with DTC and internet disrupters and the Fortune 2000. You will join our growing Enterprise Sales division and work with an EMEA focused sales team to drive the growth of new revenue and acquisition of new logos.
As a VP of Enterprise Sales, you will be selling Celtra’s industry-leading Creative Automation software to in-house marketing and creative teams at the world’s best brands, while making significant earnings in the process and growing your career.
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, Project Management, Workflow Management, Content Management, Digital Asset Management, or similar Marketing or Creative Technology applications to large, complex organizations - SaaS experience required
- Ability to formulate and execute a sales strategy within the assigned territory, deliver pipeline development, acquire new customers and grow revenue
- Overseen monthly, quarterly and annual planning activities including forecasting, pipeline management and effectiveness
- Results focused, history of quota overachievement and trajectory of growth at the same company
- Knowledge of brand marketing, creative operations, project management and design technology market spaces, competitors and related industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive, comfortable with ambiguity and a strong desire to succeed
- Discipled in managing time and resources and a sound approach to qualifying opportunities are essential
- Able to roll-up sleeves and do things an intern or account executive might do, and lead a C-Suite presentation later in the same day
- Works cross-functionally with peers within Sales and across Product, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure a seamless customer experience through contract stage, signature, and handoff
- Experience with Solution Demonstration-based sales process and Pre-sales collaboration
- Build a sales pipeline of Brand opportunities, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams (SDR/BDR, Demand Gen, marketing, executives, etc)
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, meeting and/or exceeding quarterly and annual quotas
- Work externally and cross functionally to understand the market opportunity and develop a plan for the territory
- Probe deep into accounts to map stakeholders, cultivate champions, and ensure you have built trust across a wide critical mass of stakeholders
- Sell a complete solution of software and services to ensure customer success, drive growth through acquiring new business
- Work with our current customer success team to hand-off new brand clients for activation and platform onboarding
- Turn our new brand clients into evangelists and referenceable clients that will go on stage with us, talk in the press about us, and believe Celtra is a critical piece of their personal and future business success
- Help our marketing maintain and improve market position and generate brand leads we can pitch to, learn from, and sell to
- Position Celtra to a path of doubling business over the next 3 years
- Responsible for ensuring that processes and infrastructure are in place to ensure continued success, consistency in approach and scalability
- Identify technical and satisfaction trends and provide “voice of the customer” feedback to senior leadership
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is headquartered in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, San Francisco, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter