Viewing Clerk required for successful and busy lettings office in Northampton Town Centre (competitive salary plus bonus & great working environment)
Chelton Brown are the best Property Specialists in Northamptonshire and strive to give exemplary service to our landlords, tenants and vendors. We believe that the difference between the ordinary and extraordinary, is that little bit extra. As part of our growth plans for 2018, we are looking for a Viewing Clark to join our successful and friendly team.
The principal responsibilities of the Viewing Clerk are: -
- Prepare daily paperwork required to take out on viewing appointments
- Book out keys needed for the day & back in at the end of the day
- Provide detailed and constructive feedback about the conditions of the property and the level of interest from the viewers
- Arrive on time for viewings and re-qualify the applicant and their suitability as a tenant
- Support the lettings team to ensure that the team targets are met
- Hours: 8.45 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and one in four Saturdays 9 am to 4 pm.
The successful Viewing Clerk will have: -
- Minimum of 4 years driving experience
- Possess a clean driving license
- Smart in appearance
- Enjoy meeting and engaging with people
- Computer literate
- Highly focused on achieving individual and team targets
In return for this, you will be working within a fast paced and successful environment. You will receive an excellent basic salary of £16,000 per annum plus commission - OTE £20,000 and 28 days’ holiday per annum including bank holidays. In addition, the opportunity to study for The Technical Award in Residential Lettings and progress further within the company will be made available to you. Send your CV today and take your career from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.