Title: Vice President- Delivery
Evosys is a leading, technology company that is growing leaps and bounds each year. An Oracle Platinum partner, it possesses 13 years of experience and caters to 1000+ Oracle Cloud customers across 30+ countries.
With an exclusive focus on Oracle Cloud implementation and consultancy, it provides a gamut of solution offerings like Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle SCM Cloud, Oracle CX, Oracle EPM Cloud, PaaS solutions (including custom-built solutions), AI, IoT and machine learning. Its diverse customer portfolio consisting Healthcare, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution companies across both public and private sectors, is a testimony to its expertise and leadership in Oracle Cloud implementation.
Throughout its journey, the industry has recognized and applauded Evosys’ prowess in the form of numerous awards. This year as well it has won 3 'Oracle Partner of the Year' Awards at Oracle Open World and the 'Dream Employer of the Year 2019' award from World HRD.
- What does Evosys offer?
- Attractive salaries and career development opportunities
- Some of the world's best Customers to work with
- A great market reputation
- Superb Customer References
- A very professional work environment
- A supportive and team-orientated work environment
- Highly qualified teams to work with
- We are looking for an experienced VP-Delivery to supervise a wide range of programs.
- A successful VP Delivery must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their subordinates.
- The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Must have proven experience to work with team at on-site & Off-shore and insure maximum productivity.
- Planning the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Actively participate in the development of short, medium and long term plans for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery that will generate a significant, positive impact on the business unit's profitability/cost containment objectives and strategic direction
- Drive the implementation of the service delivery platform, including development of new solutions and processes ensuring stability of existing operations at all times.
- Champion the implementation of innovative business change solutions and Play an active role in new development, process and performance improvement initiatives, to deliver industrialized solutions and client optionality
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Proven experience of efficiently managing delivery at onsite & off-shore location, managing additional business and carrying target for change request & upsell within the programs.
- Ability to manage change and changing conditions. Also able to respond positively to changing circumstances
- Ability to plan, organize and implement tasks within an allocated time frame. Planning, prioritizing and organizing information that contribute towards short and medium to long term strategic plans
- Confidently displays an ability to take logical and analytical approach to solving problems and resolving issues. To find solutions using creativity, reasoning and past experience, along with the information and knowledge available to you
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Selected candidate may need to travel within UK & Europe, as per business needs.
- London, UK
Salary Range: Competitive in the market
Additional bonus or incentives: Variable Pay based on the KPI’s
All benefits & holidays: Eligible to avail as per company policy
Date of Job Posting: 20th March, 2020
Last date to accept Job Applications: 20th April, 2020
For any queries write on: firstname.lastname@example.org