The Dash Group, based in Redruth, provides a diverse range of services to businesses and consumers. Dash Logistic Services offers distribution, fulfilment, vehicle hire and self-storage throughout the South West and beyond, Dash Convenience Stores serve local communities in Cornwall and DWN supplies maps and other fast moving goods to retailers and consumers across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Vehicle Valeter/Detailer to play a key role in a busy environment providing a prompt and professional service to both internal and external customers. This role will report to the Head of Division.
- Valet / detail vehicles to the highest possible standards
- Use cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to enhance the appearance of vehicles
- Carry out internal and external inspections of vehicles to identify deterioration and damage
- Ensure health and safety procedures and all company polices are adhered to
- Maintain the workspace i.e. sweeping the floor after every detail, clean tools and equipment, tidy up at the end of the day, etc
- Manage inventory and reorder supplies.
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Remove/refit wheels, trims, roof racks and ply lining kits
- Decal removal, machine polishing
- Wetvac seats and deep clean interiors
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- A driving licence valid in the UK with C1 category, (D1 category and a drivers CPC is desirable)
- A good understanding of vehicles and the rental industry
- Experience of cleaning vehicles to a high standard
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Organised, calm and with good attention to detail
- Experience of machine polishing
- Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- A positive work ethic and ability to be responsive to a flexible workload
Reporting to: Head of Division
Based: Redruth Site (TR15 3RQ)
Hours of Work: Monday to Saturday – Full-time - hours to be agreed with the successful candidate to meet the needs of the business.
Salary: £9.30 per Hour
Holiday Entitlement: 5.6 weeks per year (including Bank Holidays).
Start Date: Immediate