Multi Award Winning company.
Are you a time served technician, with at least 2 year’s experience as a technician / mechanic?
For this role you will require a Full UK drivers licence and have your own tools.
You could be the Diagnostic Technician / Mechanic we are looking for…
As a Diagnostic Technician / Mechanic, you must hold skills and knowledge to diagnose system faults, rectify the faults including replacing components and return vehicle systems to manufacturer specification.
We are looking for a variety of backgrounds from Prestige, franchised dealers or a independent.
What does the role involve?
- Experience of completing Vehicle Health Check’s
- Carry out Servicing, repairs and maintenance customer vehicles, including minor and major mechanical work and Mots
- Complete major electrical work and engine repair work
- Carry out road tests of customer vehicles after work has been carried out
- Experience of using advance diagnostic equipment to fault find items
- Ability to complete a Vehicle Health Check and Citnow video presentations
- Able to interpret and complete any necessary paperwork
- NVQ Level 3 required.
Our technicians work Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays 8am - 12.30pm and are rewarded with a competitive salary including excellent bonus and overtime opportunities.
Working in the automotive industry is one of the most exciting and rewarding opportunities for those with a passion for cars. With so many departments and specialities required for dealerships to run successfully, it means there are often a host of opportunities available for the right candidate. And, at Alexanders Prestige, being the right candidate means fitting in to a close-knit, award-winning team that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Salary can be negotiable depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 Plus overtime and bonus.