Established in 1989, JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Shunter/Warehouse Operative to join us and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth.
To succeed within this role, you will be need to be adaptable, flexible and never want to stop learning.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Passion for food
- Attention to detail
- Experience in similar role
- Physically active due to nature of the job including heavy lifting
- Great team player
- HGV licence mandatory
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continuous developments and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
We offer a starting salary of £19,000
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
up to £19,000.00 per year