- An experienced Sales Administrator within the Automotive Industry?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Excel?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we're looking for!Package description
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.Main responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Vehicle Sales Administrator to join a busy, highly motivated Admin Team at our Sheffield Savile Street Dealership.
You will be responsible for the processing of customer orders, seeing the sales administration process through from start to finish, and ensuring we exceed our customers expectations at all times.Ideal candidate
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have previous Sales Administration experience.
- Needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Will have a keen eye for detail with excellent numeracy, customer service and people skills.
- Will be organised, motivated and have a methodical approach to work.
Motor Trade experience would be a distinct advantage alongside Kerridge knowledge.About the company
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon