Become a BCA Logistics Driver!
From the dock to de-fleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with Manufacturers, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain. From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
Proud to be a part of BCA Marketplace, BCA Logistics remains the UK's number 1 provider of vehicle remarketing logistics services for the automotive sector. Due to increased work volumes and national expansion, we have new opportunities for Self Employed Drivers to join our success. With increased earning potential and the option to progress into other areas of the business, there couldn't be a better time to join.
- Starting as a Self Employed Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver you'll be based from home. You will collect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK. You will be required to plan your own travel between drop off and collections by utilising public transport or through the resource of our large network of existing drivers.
- Following a 4 day New Driver Induction, you will be proficient in planning your days and appraising vehicles on your device.
- Highly competitive Industry rates of pay for both inspections and collections.
- Opportunity to increase earnings by completing inspection work
- Work flexibility with full and part time positions available
- No weekend working required
- A dedicated team to provide day to day driver support
- 4 day in-house induction for all new Drivers
- All necessary equipment provided, utilising the latest hand held technology
- For insurance purposes the successful candidate will be over the age of 21 and have held a UK Licence for more than 3 years.
- You should have no more than 9 points on your licence and have not been charged with any serious motoring offences (i.e. IN10, DR10, TT99)
- Off road parking is essential .i.e. garage/driveway at your registered address. (An allocated space is needed for those times you may take a vehicle home overnight)
With BCA Logistics you are in safe, expert hands, every year we inspect or move over 1,000,000 vehicles and we pride ourselves in our customer relationships and our record of achievement.
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!