Great opportunity to join a growing team in a global financial entity. This role brings solutions to life through a variety of research methodologies to uncover insights about the customer and the market. Opportunity to focus on UK and Asia markets (Some travel will be required). Yes, this will be in business class.
You'll be working to create an excellent and consistent customer experience across online products. Using your prior experience, you'll create customer-centred designs to capture the interaction flow of experiences. You'll use your exceptional interpersonal skills to work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Developers to offer solutions to complex situations.
You will bring your prior experience as a senior UI designer along with your web experience across multiple digital platforms. Your knowledge of Adobe Suite, Axure, Invision, or Zeplin will be key to your success in this role.
- As the subject matter expert for all things UX/UI, you'll assist in laying the groundwork for a successful end-to-end 'Customer Experience' (CX) journey that supports the business vision and business/ consumer needs through effective design planning and execution
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional manner with the Technology team to design and validate ideas with customers and other stakeholders, leading design review sessions
- Utilise design thinking methodologies and tools to develop and map key activities, interactions and touch points.
- Create and establish internal design process while working closely with head of internal departments
- Provide guidance and leadership to team of multiskilled design team
- Solid experience in a Lead User Experience or Usability/Design capability
- Demonstrated experience in similar role having had ownership of a product road map end-to-end from a UX/UI design perspective
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Confident speaker / presenter
- Proven ability to manage team requirements at tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects at any one time
- Comfortable in being hands on from time to time while inspiring design team by leading by example
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click "Apply" or contact me directly for full job details- email@example.com
£65,000.00 - £80,000.00 per year