UX Researcher | London | 12 Month Contract | up to £400 per day
My client is a global brand that are expanding their UX team. They require a UX Researcher to work with the head of UX and product to map out the best possible routes for research for their digital transformation. This includes quantitative and qualitative processes, group and individual interviews, eye tracking techniques and much more.
They are an international brand with international clients, occasional travel will be required to complete global research, this is a fantastic opportunity for a researcher that is looking to complete some truly eye opening work
- You are passionate about UX research and testing, you are obsessive about detail and want to deliver the best possible work every time
- You are used to working as part of integrated UX teams, designers and developers.
- You have excellent communication skills and are happy to present your results back to the team and stakeholders
- You are up to date with the latest UX research techniques including guerrilla testing, user needs, goals, persona empathy mapping, a-b testing and more
- You will have ideally worked on a range of different platforms and products with multi-disciplined teams
- You are constantly looking at new ways to do things and pushing the boundaries of user experience
- up to £400 per day
- 12 month contract
For further information on this exciting new project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
up to £400.00 /per day