Spark44 is a unique advertising agency. Established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally, we’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, “Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest”. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
We are looking for a Senior UX Architect to join a small team of 6 exceptionally talented individuals. You will report to the Director of UX and be responsible for owning User Experience across Jaguar Land Rover’s digital estate.
A typical day will involve close collaboration with the client and the wider UX teams within the business in the application of user-centered design methods to translate human needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into compelling and effective experiences.
- UX/IA for rich and complex environments; navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design
- Maintenance and governance of IA patterns and UX standards
- Champion of the UX discipline with internal and client teams
- Lead planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and deliver innovative and progressive ideas
- Develop longer term proposals that will engage and support customers of the brands in their purchase and ownership of JLR products
- Contribute to and maintain UX and IA asset libraries
- Solid experience in delivering outstanding user experience in a digital environment
- Proven ability to synthesise large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights, and experience leading projects and or key accounts.
- Experience with large brands and organisations and will be confident working in the spotlight on high-profile projects.
- Experience with Sketch and tools like Principle and Flinto is highly desirable along with backgrounds in Omnigraffe and Axure and knowledge of InVision.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications. You must be able to present confidently, and articulately defend ideas; a history as a creative influencer will be highly desirable.
- The JLR digital estate is largely web-centric so those with ambitions to work on app only projects may want to consider this before applying
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
“Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.”