Spark44 is a unique advertising agency. Established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally, we’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, “Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest”. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
We are looking for a UX Architect to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today. You will work across both brands on their respective global responsive websites.
Both Jaguar and Land Rover are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimisation and enhancements to both platforms, utilising relevant and engaging content, you will also be expected to develop long-term strategic initiatives for both clients.
- Full ownership of the user journeys for all vehicle pages on Jaguar and Land Rover platforms
- UX/IA for rich and complex environments; nameplates, navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design
- Maintenance and governance of IA patterns and UX standards
- Champion of the UX discipline with internal and client teams
- Lead planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and deliver innovative and progressive ideas
- Development of long-term proposals that will engage and support customers of the brands in their purchase and ownership of JLR products
- Contribute to and maintain UX and IA asset libraries
- You will have knowledge in the Adobe suite and Sketch, alongside this knowledge of InVision and Principle would be an advantage, for rapid prototyping and a working appreciation of back-end development together with a knowledge of our CSM systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be an aspiring Junior UX practitioner with an understanding of digital journeys
- A passion for UX and UI
- Ideally have experience of working in a busy digital agency, understanding the demands
- Some experience of user research and usability testing would be an advantage
- Have a understanding of user experience design
- Contribute to the culture and output of the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- Be able to work across a diverse number of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- Have strong teamwork skills – working with Senior UX Architects, Designers, Content Strategists and Creative Directors
- Collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
- Be an excellent communicator within the team and when liaising with client groups
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.