Job descriptionJob Title:
Utility Surveyor also interested in Assistant Utlity Surveyors & Geomatics Surveyors.
Derby, with travel to site
Salary / Benefits:
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
My Client, a leading national multi-disciplinary surveying firm based out of Derby is currently searching for a Utility Surveyor to join its fast growing surveying team.
Although not all essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of ground penetrating radar and cable avoidance tools
- A commitment to exercising best practice in utilities mapping techniques at all times
- Good knowledge of the PAS128 standard for utilities mapping
- Ability (or willingness to learn) to map traced locations using a total station / GPS antenna
- To deliver projects to the survey brief on time & on budget
- Attend client liaison and site meetings when necessary
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis