6 month contract
£500 per day
The Opportunity: Operating as a consultant User Researcher working in a high-profile, corporate end-client based in Liverpool, you will be involved with a specific projects covering a 2 year programme of work to support the strategic development of a new service design digital IT solution using agile and UR/UX methods.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Planning, designing, preparing and running relevant research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of user experiences
- Knowledge of delivering behavioural insights workshops and presentations to multiple teams – presenting findings to workgroups and collating usable data for demonstrations
- Experience of using data to understand the biggest opportunity areas across E-commerce experiences to focus your research efforts
- A strong understanding and commercial exposure of and to a range of behavioural insight tools to develop online polls, conducting user-feedback forums, using heatmaps and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to establish needs and best practice
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establishing user and business needs by using a range of industry-standard user research techniques and documenting these needs in line with industry standards
- Planning, designing, preparing and running user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement
- Conducting user testing of flat designs, prototypes and production service – recording, analysing and interpreting feedback to establish user needs
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development and influence product direction
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice within government departments with your knowledge and passion for web-user design practises
Applications: To learn more about this newly created opportunity for an initial 6 month contract based in Liverpool working as a User Researcher; please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices on 0161 973 2533 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.