User Interface (UI) Developers
Date of Posting: 2 October 2018
Closing Date: 1 November 2018
Synechron, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Synechron Holdings, Inc., a British Virgin Islands International Business Company. Synechron, Inc. US was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What we do
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron combines the “Power of 3” - business process knowledge, digital design and core technology delivery excellence - to drive transformative solutions. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Since inception, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory with presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad in India. Learn more at: www.synechron.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To fulfil a UI Developer role for our mission.
- Find effective, efficient and innovative solutions for application design and architecture and testing application performance.
- Develop the implementation code for web applications.
- Developing the unit testing code surrounding web applications.
- Working with the testing team to validate the applications.
- Participate in the web product team scrums.
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and performance tuning web applications.
- Set up and build configurations to integrate with the clients’ continuous integration and source control systems.
Required Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Familiar with touch interfaces, mobile gesture support, flexible CSS layout, security, and tight AJAX server integration.
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices is a must.
- Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON).
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques.
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; and suggest solutions and improvements.
- Experience working in an onshore-offshore model, analysis & test teams.
Please send your written application and CV to Anita.Joshi@synechron.com