URGENT!! I am currently on the look out for an Android Automation Test Analyst to join a top bank based in London. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Working with the latest technologies to make banking simpler for customers
- Analysing testing requirements, and undertaking testing activities to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- Reviewing the requirement, functional and non-functional specifications as well as business requirements and design documents
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on project documents to aid the creation of test plans
- Experienced Automation Test analyst with hands on experience with Selenium, Rest Assured, Postman and Java/ Python.
- You'll be comfortable working APPIUM or other mobile automation frameworks
- Experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience working with agile tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Zephyr and Confluence
Salary- £45,000 - £70,000
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.