Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a University Recruiter with 2+ years of experience in recruiting university candidates, initially on an 11-month contract to execute on the staffing strategies that support several key universities.
Job Reference: BBBH 16794
What will a University Recruiter do?
- Manage top of funnel process for both university and intern hiring ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members (Closers, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to implement, and execute hiring strategy across all technical teams
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
- Partner with other university recruiting team members to collaborate on campus recruiting efforts
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative their talent acquisition team
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting university candidates.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conference.
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally.
- Ability to travel (2-3 days per week in busy season)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710