UI Developer - Worcester, UK
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to fight fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
The Technology teams’ vision is to build and deliver the best possible products for our customers across Location, Identity and Fraud. We have a team of the best and most engaged people, move at pace to deliver for our customers, whilst acting collaboratively and driving innovation in everything we do.
You’ll be a part of the delivery team for GBG’s Identity business unit, working on building a brand new self-serve web platform. The team is focused on developing solutions taking advantage of the latest in scalable web technologies. As a front-end web developer you will be developing a fully-fledged self-serve web portal for our suite of products with the aim to be able to rapidly add new products and services. You’ll take ownership of maintenance of the portal on an ongoing basis and developing web tools which enable our customers to integrate our products with zero supervision. You’ll also:
- Be part of the GBG technical team and work on assigned tasks in this area
- Break down proposed developments into short sprints
- Be forthcoming about ideas and continuous improvements for any of our components
- Develop and deploy UI components, websites and APIs
- Actively maintain and improve the UI components, websites and APIs once they are delivered
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Experience of working in agile/scrum environments and a good understanding of continuous delivery practices
- Experience developing with React + Redux
- Experience using Webpack type components
- Knowledge of Node JS and NPM
- Experience with .NET framework/Core
- Experience using Git
- Understanding of CI/CD deployment pipelines
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact email@example.com. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.