Come work at the good times factory!
MAG Interactive is a veteran in mobile gaming, with over 280 million total installs made possible by a small but dedicated team based in Stockholm and Brighton. Every game we've released has reached millions of players, and titles such as Ruzzle and WordBrain have been chosen as Best of Google Play and Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached reaching the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!
You will be integral to the Wordzee team, in Brighton, where you will ensure that the games' UI and UX surpasses our players' expectations!
Checkout Wordzee here: https://www.maginteractive.com...
You will work closely with the team to create smooth and easy to navigate experiences to ensure the game is a joy to play for everyone!
This position would suit someone who loves working in an agile way within a flat structure. We are a Swedish company where we believe in empowering our team-mates to feel comfortable and inspired to share their ideas!
- Have a strong understanding of user behaviour within games
- Work closely with the Wordzee Artists and developers to design and implement front-end game interfaces and in-game displays
- Work closely with the wider design and development team to ensure features, events and the game interfaces reflect the overarching goals of the game
- Streamline and implement logical menu flow and function of interfaces
- Document processes and task tracking, with great attention to detail
- Stay up to date with new tools and processes which may add value to the team and MAG in general
- Work with the wider teams at MAG such as; BI, marketing and operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience and understanding of flow and function of game interfaces, user interface design and game navigation
- Experience creating VFX and animation for UI
- Knowledge of a 3D package (a bonus)
- Strong portfolio of completed game UX work
- Skilled in UI design and layouts
- Experienced in building wireframes for game design
- Knowledge of the Unity game engine is a big plus!
- Experienced with various different artist tools
- Detail-orientated with a logical, structured approach
- Experienced in running A/B testing
- Customer/player obsessed!
- A love for playing games!
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 280 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive, and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top-notch games.