Turkish Customer Support candidates needed for a promising online gaming company in London. This is a great opportunity to advance in your career for the online gaming industry. The company is recruiting in order to meet anticipated growth and to continue to improve their business and is offering a competitive package.
- Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
- Being a representative towards customers.
- Keep accurate records of the customers account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
- Translating and updating customer support content.
- On occasion you might be asked to make cold calling along with the CRM department.
Who are you?
- Fluent in Turkish (written and spoken) and working proficiency in English.
- A positive can do attitude and strong communication skills
- Entitled to work in the UK.
- Positive and cooperative attitude.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience and good using of Microsoft office products.
- Quick learner – open to learn more and develop soft skills.
- Preferably you have experience in a Customer Service environment or Call Centre.
- Sports lovers a plus!
- Availability / flexibility to work evening and night shifts.
- A competitive base salary.
- Holiday entitlement 21 days rising to 24 days within 3 years employment, plus bank holidays.
- A comprehensive training package.
- Support in obtaining professional qualification.
- Fun team environment.