Treasury Manager, reporting to Director Treasury European and International Treasury Operations, Uxbridge.
**********This vacnacy is open for 28 days from 8th of March 2019 until 5th of Apriil 2019*******
- Coordinate the daily Treasury activities, in particular executing Borrowing base models, Cash forecasting and Liquidity requirements
- Assist the Treasury Director with external banking relationships and internal stakeholder
- Assist the Tax Director with tax implications due to financing changes and plan accordingly
- Assist the FP&A Director with allocation of debt interests to various countries.
- Prepare analytics on the short and medium term liquidity and cash flow positions including taking ownership of data and accurate cash forecasting, in coordination with FP&A and Dublin cash teams
- Manage the provision of timely and effective funding for all Hertz Operations in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, by ensuring debt facilities are adequately utilised with efficient cash management of corporate cash when required.
- Be able to produce excel models reflecting ongoing activities and be able to provide supporting analytics for changes and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with all debt covenants.
- Assist in maintaining good relationships with banks and financial institutions and ensuring ongoing dialogue on debt facility management and liquidity preparations.
- Assist in the ongoing operations of European securitisation and other international financing arrangements by preparing Borrowing Base models, Borrowing Base Certificates, VFN/ sub debt notices, pledge reports etc., accurately & timely
- Assist in operating and improving cash management practices within the department by introducing/ inventing latest excel tools.
- Prepare lease reports and analysis and monitor on going lease utilisation for International group.
- Assist FP&A on building and maintaining interest and debt models for European countries.
- Work with Fleet team to ensure that ongoing fleet forecast remain within capacity to fund.
- Work closely with the Tax Director, and provide support on various aspects of country Tax Audits.
- Undertake or assist in any additional programmes or projects as required by senior management.
- Review covenant compliance under the fleet debt facilities
- Review and analyse liquidity report providing monthly variance and identify areas for improvement
- Provide support to Treasury Director.
- Assist in the daily operation of Treasury services in Uxbridge
- Assist with SOX Testing as required.
- Communicate value added activities or business alternatives
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Additional European language (either French, German, Italian or Spanish)
- Previous Tax & treasury experience including debt financing and liquidity forecasting and tax activities
- Proven track record in an international Treasury environment
- Strong commercial experience of corporate tax and ideally some VAT
- Ability to navigate through complex situations and matrix organisation structure, to deliver results in a multi stakeholder and consultative culture
- Ability to find solutions, lead change, seek continuous improvement in processes – with a pragmatic approach that takes due consideration of the ability of teams to absorb change
- 42K GBP to 45K GBP