Kennedys is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our newly created Treasury team based in London. The successful Treasury Analyst will work as part of the centralised Treasury team, alongside Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting, Financial Operations, Overseas Finance and Tax teams, to provide Treasury and Corporate Financing services across all of Kennedys global offices.
Kennedys Finance team support the Firm globally producing timely and accurate financial and management information, reporting solutions and operational support to maintain the high standard of service offered to the Firm’s internal and external clients.
Our Finance team is made up of Financial Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Operations and Tax teams.
Our UK Finance team is based in London and Chelmsford and have a presence in multiple global offices.
- Develop and prepare accurate and timely daily cash flow reports for the group
- Analysis of actual cash flow v forecast an commentary on variances
- Develop and prepare Treasury risk reporting (FX/IRR)
- Execution of FX and IR transactions where applicable
- Production and reconciliation of monthly finance charges and associated reporting
- Assistance with covenant reporting, monitoring an forecasting
- Issuances of LoC and SBLC’s where necessary
- Act as designated Treasury Business Partner across all Kennedys offices
- Maintain bank accounts as required with periodic reviews to identify rationalisation opportunities
- Assist with Audit where necessary
- Identify process improvements and enhanced reporting opportunities
- Documenting policies, procedures and reporting in line with company standards
- Management of projects and communicating regular updates to stakeholders.
- Previous Treasury experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Treasury & Corporate Financing processes and procedures
- General Finance background
- Proficient in Excel.
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 2,000 people worldwide across 39 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
Our lawyers handle both contentious and non-contentious matters, and provide a range of specialist legal services, for many industry sectors but we have particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially in defending insurance and liability claims.
We’re a fresh-thinking firm, and we’re not afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of legal services. We empower our clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time.
What do we have to offer?
We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates andapprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm. Whatever your role at Kennedys, you’ll be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
Our culture and values form a big part of who we are and we take them seriously. We make a difference by being approachable,straightforward, supportive and distinctive. Our values are at the core of who we are and what make us a great firm to work with and for.
We develop careers in an innovative and collaborative global environment, with our values at the core. We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning to help you develop your skills, wherever you are in the world. A variety of other exciting opportunities are available including secondments to clients and our global offices as well as a comprehensive benefits package (details are available upon request).
We’ve created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust. We deeply value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they value our warm, friendly human approach. We are here to provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics.
Kennedys is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. We expect all employees to be aware of and comply with all relevant policies and procedures within their jurisdiction, including those relating to Information Security, Data Protection and Quality Management, refer any breach promptly to Risk & Compliance and to complete all mandatory training when requested.Download