Job descriptionJob Title:
Bade, Switzerland or Vasteras, Sweden
Salary / Benefits:
100,000 Euros per annum (depending upon experience)
March / April / May 2020 onwards - on going recruitment process.
My client are a turnkey electrical substation project expert. Services provided include project design, engineering, procurement, construction, management and commissioning.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Strong years of treasury management experience in a project environment.
- Relevant work experience, working in financial reporting and FP&A.
- Understanding of the relevant IFRS accounting rules for construction contracts and financial instruments.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CFA title is an asset
- Good, analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and work under pressure.
- Involvement, from the bid stage to project completion, by issuing recommendations to the bids and tendering and business controlling teams, to reduce FX exposure and risk.
Overall responsibility of all cash matters, and lead the cash management reporting cycle, including budget, month-end, estimates, quarter-end, and quarterly forecasting exercises. Daily cash management activities. Pooling of funds within Holdco, transfer of cash across the legal entities, in different currencies. Define the investment strategy of excess liquidities. Training, coaching, at the project and divisional levels, around cash flow forecast. Support the implementation of tools and templates such as the Project Status report (PSR) and the monthly liquidity files.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis