Job Title: Dog-Loving Travel Sales Executive! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Working Week: 5 days per week, x1 weekend day!
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Start Date: ASAP
Our fast growing Travel Division ensures that every pet (and their owners) are delighted every step of the way. We achieve this through our dedicated Pet Concierge, our in-house term for our talented Travel Sales Executive; they handle all inbound enquiries listening intently to the customers' desires and finding them their ‘pawfect’ getaway, ensuring that their four-legged companions are at the heart of the booking process. We don’t believe in tying our sellers down to a script and actively encourage them to use their unique and vibrant personalities to build rapport with our clients. The best part of this role is that there is ZERO lead generation, that means no cold calling or dealing with disinterested customers! We only contact those who have already shown an interest in our pet friendly services.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for a customer focused, charismatic individual to join our energized sales team and is determined to achieve both sales targets and KPI’s consistently! If you consider yourself a flexible, self-motivated and driven individual who enjoys the thrill of the sell and adores communicating with customers over the phone then you could be just the person we are looking for. To truly thrive in this role you need to be able to convey your shining personality via telephone with ease and have the stamina to process multiple calls throughout the day to facilitate smooth and effective communication with various reservations departments based within the UK and overseas.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, via email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
- Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing techniques to convert enquiries into a sales.
- To follow up the lead lifecycle with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and take payment.
- To identify potential new business from old leads.
- Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
- To identify potential new business from old leads by maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training.
- Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s.
- Using effective communication to recognize customer needs.
- Regular use of the PetsPyjamas website for research on a daily basisto provide alternatives and switch selling.
- Building and maintaining B2C and B2B relationships.
- Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
- Understanding of what a pet means to their owner.
- Experience of processing multiple telephone calls/enquiries.
- Knowledgeable of UK geography.
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment and confident when working with tight time constraints.
• Outstanding sales skills and experience, with an enjoyment for upselling.
- KPI/Target driven and customer focused.
- Sales savvy with persistence to look out for sales opportunities via the Live Chat platform with the ability to turn browsers into bookers.
- Generally confident, highly approachable and a team player.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
- Well-organised, self-motivated and able to work at consistently.
- Hungry to learn and be part of an exciting, fast-paced start-up environment.
- A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘keen and can-do’ attitude.
The people we love and who love us:
- Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
- Flexible with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Thrive on independence but adore collaboration.
- Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
- Have a real eye for detail and are results orientated.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box.
- Positive attitude and a ‘cheerleader’ for our brand.
- Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!